- The pairs of vertical profiles with free position, allow you to modulate the distance between them as you like.
- The shelves have free position in height.
cast-iron painted aluminium structure, tie rods and shelves, cast-iron cabinets frame and HPL smoked oak fronts.
- The nodes, that support and join couples of vertical profiles and shelves, are made of extruded / die-cast aluminium.
- The pairs of vertical profiles are made of extruded aluminium with circular section, diameter 15 mm. 180° powder coating finish.
- Each and every detail of the extruded aluminium shelves has been designed to achieve maximum load resistance with the minimum amount of material.
- The containers, available in wood species and lacquered, can have HPL or tempered glass fronts with a thickness of just 4 mm. The simplicity of the geometries makes the unit compact and elegant.
- Measurement reductions available on vertical profiles, shelves and exposed backs.
- Cable sleeves available on containers.
- Patented XY system.
The patented XY system enables you to position the shelves along vertical Y-axis and the pairs of load-bearing profiles along horizontal X-axis. Positioning along X and Y is completely free, without any preset positions. This creates a load-bearing framework that can be completed with backs, sides, tilting or leaf doors, drawer units.