- Extruded aluminium body with 45° joint.
- Lacquered tempered glass fronts, 4 mm thick.
- Cabinets and shelves can be repositioned inside the sideboard.
ecru lacquered MDF backs, walnut cabinet, white aluminium shells and white lacquered glass door fronts.
- The 6 mm thick top is available in many finishes and protects the aluminium surface of the frame and the edge of the doors.
- The perimeter frame of the monolith sideboards is made of extruded aluminium. The extrusion section has been designed in detail to give it robustness and resistance to loads with a minimum use of material.
- The front panels are in 4 mm thick tempered glass, available in lacquered and metal lacquered finishes. The simplicity of the geometries makes the volume of the sideboards compact and elegant.
- The aluminium perimeter single-frame means that the internal MDF sides do not have to be doubled, making the inside of the sideboard elegant, also with open compartment solutions.
- Multi-compartment containers with internal drawers with lacquered and wood finishes, that can be positioned inside the sideboard also following installation, are available.
- Cable sleeves available on the back panel and internal containers.
The frame in extruded aluminium forming the support structure of Monolith gives an extremely firm structure with free configuration of the inner partitions. This composition system forms a very simple set to assemble and re-configure, without doubling the thicknesses of its inner sides.